Hi all,

@Thomas:  I will look into that, thank you.  The way we generate our
pages in this framework, however, involves some interesting dynamic
generation of image URLs that are mounted within the application
itself.  It ends up being a bit more complicated than just displaying
one string or another for the "src" attribute.  Whether this is a good
practice on GAE is certainly up for debate, but I presume this
wouldn't help the frequent restart issue, correct?  It just means that
fewer files would be able to trigger a restart?

@Tin:  I'm not sure I understand what I will learn from this.  From
what I understand, contextDestroyed() is never called so all I would
see is an additional log statement near GAE's loading request logging
line?  I've never used a ServletContextListener, so perhaps it has
other features that I'm not aware of?

Thanks!

Jake