Hello Ikai,
as I mentioned elsewhere in the group, access via HTTPS does not
complete properly.

What I get is an error

"Secure Connection Failed
An error occurred during a connection to ikai-openid-demo.appspot.com:
80.

SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.

(Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)
    *   The page you are trying to view can not be shown because the
authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    *   Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this
problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to

This happens on Firefox 3.6.6 on Ubuntu 10.4, and happens at the time
I get redirected to the app after allowing the app to access my Google
Account information.
The same on Chrome with a different message.

Any pointer on this behavior will be very useful to me, since my app
is affected too.
Thank you
Regards
Lorenzo