Sorry, I would to say that I understand both comments because I've test all
the posible options. Here is my source code, look that I have to comment
pm.close(), to do a number of calls to createUser. Can you help, please?

Thanks.

    public UserInfo createUser(String fullname, String address, String city,
            String state, String zip) throws DAOException {
        UserInfo user = new UserInfo(fullname, address, city, state, zip);
        Transaction transaction = null;
        PersistenceManager pManager = null;

        try {
            // Obtain a Persistence Manager from the Factory Object
            // pManager = pManagerFactory.getPersistenceManager();

            pManager = PersistenceManagerHelper.getPersistenceManager();

            // Retrieve a Transaction object from the Persistence Manager
            transaction = pManager.currentTransaction();

            // Begin a transaction
            transaction.begin();

            // Persist the object
            pManager.makePersistent(user);