I use Google app Engine plugin for Eclipse and managed to make the
"guestbook" demo run successfuly. When I create my own app by
following the code pattern of "guestbook", sth weird happens:

Jul 19, 2010 6:08:46 AM
com.google.appengine.api.datastore.dev.LocalDatastoreService load
INFO: The backing store, D:\Eclipse workspace\TeammateV0.0\war\WEB-INF
\appengine-generated\local_db.bin, does not exist. It will be created.

I noticed that in /war/WEB-INF/appengine-generated folder, there is
only "datastore-indexes-auto.xml", but no "local_db.bin" file exists,
unlike the case in the demo guestbook project.

And I find that I cannot store anything persistent objects, even
though I follow the correct codes in tutorials. However, the whole
thing runs without any errors.

I tried diff configurations in the few xml files, and tried using
transactions as well. I did also closed the persistentFactory. But
nothing changes.

Can anyone help me?Thanks a lot.