Hi,

I have succeed in getting the local_db.bin after I change my Student
class.

Initially my Student class is like this:

@PersistenceCapable(identityType = IdentityType.APPLICATION)
public class Student {

    @PrimaryKey
    @Persistent
    private String googleAccount;

    @Persistent
    private String name;

    @Persistent
    private Team team;

where Team is another @PersistenceCapable object.

And I only store the Student object persistently.

After I change the type of team to integer (private int team). Things
run smoothly.

Another question would be: is there any way to store the field team as
type Team? Maybe I need to store the Team object persistently first
and then store Student object?

regards,
Xiaoni,