Ok.
some issues.

1. Student the Class must be persistence with all the anotations that JDO
states.
2. Try to print in the console of your app the data, before printing it on a
Jsp o html.
3. when the message that says: "no local_db.bin exists" it also says
something like it'll be created right?.
4. if you could show the implementation would be ver helpful to get a bit
more of information and know where the posible error is. :  JDOClass,
implementation. etc.

hope this be helpful.

Rgds.
Ronmell.