I think it's not possible to have more than one parent entity.
I'm sure this is not possible using Keys, I don't know if it's the
case for Strings but I think the same applies there.

Adding another parent to the code shown (which should work) results in
an exception using datastore Keys.

I think the only workaround for your problem is doing the check for
the domain key outside transactions, if this does not lead to
consistency issues.

Regards
Lorenzo