Hi John,

your remote-datastore tool looks great! Thank you very much for
pointing me to it! I will have a look.

It would still be a great improvement if Google's App Engine team
could improve on the bulk loader or maybe even provide a Java version.
That would complete an already excellent app hosting / development
platform.

Thanks a lot,

Jan.