Hey,

I was very pleased to see the class "java.net.InetAddress" present in
the new SDK as I've been needing it for a while. However, after
rebuilding my app with SDK 1.3.8 and uploading it to the App Engine's
live servers I get the following exception:

Internal Server Error (500) - com/google/apphosting/runtime/security/
shared/stub/java/net/InetAddress
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/apphosting/
runtime/security/shared/stub/java/net/InetAddress

Can someone let me know when the App Engine will be updated to support
the new InetAddress class please? - or let me know what I'm doing
wrong ;)

Thanks