Thanks guys for your answers. I really appreciate that. Anyway, in
order to avoid other problems and performance issues, I changed the
structure of my database so that I will be able to do the transactions
I want. Unfortunately the fact that a transaction is limited to
entities of the same entity group is a pretty annoying limitation. I
hope they will fix that some day...

Thank you all.

Cristian Babula

Cristian Babula