Hie Guys

Our application manages a list of blood donors. Time to time these blood
donors are unreachable so the administrators can mark such blood donors as
inactive.

However, these blood donors should be active again after 1 day
automatically. How should we achieve this? ?In regular J2EE apis we can
write scheduler classes to do the same.
What is the option in GAE? Are there any limitations?

I went through a bit and feel like task queues are the way. But I am not
sure? If yes then for above scenario how should it be done?

Thankx and Regards

Vik
Founder
www.sakshum.com