Hie

thanks a lot!!!

So, how about starting a corn job every day say at 00:00  and if time
consumption goes more than 30 sec than scheduling tasks to complete
leftovers.

I have another question here: The data model for this is:

BloodDonor_name, blood_group, is_active, active_date

so query to find donors to be activated ids gonna be:

select BloodDonor  where is_active == false && active_date ==  <today's
date>

and update gonna be setting such donors:  is_active=true and active_date =
null.

Any idea how many such entries is safe to consider will be processed within
30 secs ?

Thankx and Regards

Vik
Founder