Hi Vik,

Hard to tell without knowing your app and its size, complexity

What I would suggest is to read the well done docs and practice a
little bit (probably less than 10 hours total) and then you can
decide.

I personally found the Objectify verbs very close to those of jdo so
migrating was more of syntax changes than full redesign of my code.

regards
didier