BTW - did you have any data that would have created a sequentially
increasing index?

For instance, a "Created At" timestamp? This sort of thing in a  high write
environment can cause issues: though tablets are essentially sharded, it
means sequential index writes at a high speed, causing tablets to become
"hot" and slow your overall throughput.

--
Ikai Lan
Blogger: http://googleappengine.blogspot.com