> You're eager optimizing your support problem, when really the problem you
> should be solving is "what do I need to build? How do I get there?"

I know what I want to build. My problem is that I (obviously) need a
Datastore API. In the Google App Engine documentation
the endorsed API was (until now) JDO (and maybe JPA).

>From your earlier post I learned  that JDO/JPA support is ..kind of
deprecated.

I don't plan to create a new API myself. I would prefer to use a
Google-endorsed API, but today there is no such thing.
I find this annoying. I may be wrong, but this is my perspective, we
can't all agree on everything. Still, you should keep developer
concerns
in mind when laying out the road map for future releases.

regards,
-g.

PS: and yes, I 'll probably use Objectify after all...