I've found it out that it's pretty much hopeless on the short-term...
I'm looking for GAEJ alternative cloud computing out there... GAEJ has
great power, but by its priorities still too limiting... I hope can
find something better, otherwise I'd just return because I don't have
a better alternative. I'm sensing an opening for others.