Hello,

Nice :)

The google storage seems to be the most viable option for my needs to
put aside the bigger content files (e.g. the third-party libraries)
and reference them from the jnlp file. Unfortunatelly it is available
only for U.S developers yet (which I am not). Anyway I've joined the
waiting list. Blobstore could work, but then I have to write a custom
jnlp-download servlet (what could be an interresting option too, I
will have a new toy for few days).

Thank you for your tip, it could solve the problem in future.

btw: so far I found a temporary way around - to place the big libs
into another could (Amazon S3) and reference them from my app, still
in testing, but this way has a limitation - to make the libraries
freely available on internet.

But thank you for your quick response and good tips :)

Regards
       Perun