Hi, Ikai,

Interactions between GAE apps and Blobstore are billed for storage +
CPU. Google Storage is billed for storage + network + request count.

How do the two compare in a real-world scenario from price/performance
standpoint? It seems that Blobstore, being a core part of GAE, is
regarded as "local" to your application, while Google Storage will be
"external" and is therefore no different from Amazon S3 or Rackspace
CloudFiles.

There are also these URL Fetch 1mb-out/32mb-in limits, which seem to
apply to everything. It's like we have a Titan 4 class rocket but
we're only allowed to use a car engine to fly it.

Cheers,

Yegor