Hello Yegor,

for my case the requests for large data are done from the client side,
the application only refers them. In that point an external storage,
objects with fixed URI are more feasible than passing data from
blobstorage consuming CPU cycles, blobstorage api calls. Thank you for
clearing it up.

btw: the google storage is provided in U.S. datacenters only, what
limits other developers to use the storage. But until it's an
"external" storage it's doesn't matter who provides the space.

Carpe diem
                 Perun