On Aug 12, 7:03 pm, datanucleus <andy_jeffer...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Invalid JPQL (a Key cannot equal a List). This makes more sense
> Select c from ChatUser c where c.parentKey IN :parentKey

thanks for the response.

however i have the following issues.

1.I am using the query  Select c from ChatUser c where c.key =:keyList
elsewhere and it is working fine. How can it be working?

2. When i run the IN i get the following error.
org.datanucleus.store.appengine.query.DatastoreQuery
$UnsupportedDatastoreFeatureException: Problem with query <SELECT c
FROM ChatUser c WHERE c.parentKey IN :parentKeyList>: Unexpected
expression type while parsing query:
org.datanucleus.query.expression.SubqueryExpression

have got these queries completely wrong?

-lp