Google Search is your friend!  If you have questions like this, you
can often find your own answers by Googling for "upload" and/or
"download".

Google provided a Bulk Upload process to upload data in csv format.
You can read about the Bulk Data Uploader here:
http://code.google.com/appengine/articles/bulkload.html

And I wrote a corresponding Bulk Download process to download data in
csv format.  You can read about it, and download it, here:
http://code.google.com/p/gawsh/

You mentioned that you want to "compose the query result to a
table ...", and I hope you realize that if you only want to download a
subset of data based on some query, you have to write the code
yourself to handle the query and then modify the Bulk Downloader to
export the query results.