Thanks for your guys guidance. but it's not to use the buIk upload
procedure. I should explain more about my project.
the first is to edit a table more easier .
for example:
customer         product               price
CSTM_A         PDT_A              1,000.00
CSTM_A         PDT_B              2,000.00
CSTM_A         PDT_C              1,000.00
CSTM_B         PDT_A              1,050.00
CSTM_C         PDT_C              950.00

So if I can download/upload this table, then it will more easy for me
to edit it through the excel.
but I don't know how to set up the download/upload procedure for it  ;
(