but my problem is there are many details I'm not familiar with.

for instance, based on source code of "helloworld",
first I can add a form to upload the file,

<form action="/process" enctype="multipart/form-data" method="post">
</form>
( refer from
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine/browse_thread/thread/fc87a92de8ae1a55)

I changed the Guesbook class as below. and it works to show the file
name as the content. But I don't know how to tell the code to read
inside this file.

class Processfile(webapp.RequestHandler):
  def post(self):
    greeting = Greeting()
    thefile = self.request.params['titles_file']
    file_name = thefile.filename
    file_value = thefile.value

    greeting.author = users.get_current_user()
    greeting.content = file_name

    greeting.put()
    self.redirect('/')

That's why I want some source code and then I can modify the code for
implement my purpose. Thanks.