Hi,

My app is right on the quota (websnapper - www.thethumbthing.com ).

I requested a quota increase and received a request for more information
which I have supplied.  Unfortunately, no one at appengine support has got
back to me about the quota increase that I have requested.

I am sorry to be posting this publicly on the forum, but as there isn't
anyway of tracking support requests I have no idea what is going on.  I have
had to stop uploading thumbnail images.

I am willing to pay for the space that my app is using.

Please Google, can you implement a sufficient support process and can you
let us know when the pricing policy will come in to effect.

Kind regards,
Paul Kinlan