Yes, pretty please.
I think my current project would fit into free GAE, but it's already
written in another framework and I don't feel like rewrting it for no
benefit.
My next project however will probably not fit into free GAE limits,
but I can't start working on it until I know I will not hit the free
wall.
I am ready to pay money. Pretty please?