basically that they are well aware of the 1Mb limitation and the
desire to increase it. In reply to how to store big files the answer
was use S3 ;)  (or split the files into multiple Entities and store in
an entity group)

as I said the only future plan revealed was the end of the year one.
Of course its well known that multiple languages will be supported
someday but no clue on which or when either.

The other point was that the issue tracker is closely monitored so
make your desires known there... (star your most important issues)