I do, full production. And my suggestion is not to use it for
production. You can have very easy start with GAE since no server
config, easy deploy and tons of other good things. But you will get
more pain of growth due to these issues:
1. Manually quota increase process. This is not a problem if during
working hours. But you may met this issue at 7PM and you need to wait
for at least 14 hours to get a response, not mention during weekend or
holidays. For people who have no idea about quota denials, quota
denial means almost totally out of service. And currently we don't
have visibility to all quotas like datastore and URL fetch. This makes
it even harder to predict the needs of quota increase.
2. High amount CPU quota. This one has a very small quota number and
does't scale with your other quota. Recently I found it comes abnormal
and almost all my requests fallen into this category during certain
period of time (can be up to hours), while I didn't change any code.
Your traffic will drop to below 1.5 request/sec immediately no matter
how much quota you have.
3. It's out of your control. Since it's preview version, GAE team has
no responsibility to stay up late and work out your problem or provide
you 24*7 support. So when issue happens, you can do nothing except
waiting. Although GAE team responses quickly and provides useful
helps, but there are several times I felt helpless off working hours.
And my app has met 4 - 5 times serious issues like out of service for
6 hours during the last 10 days, due to the quota issues and there is
nobody helping me (no blame here, they are sleeping or in weekend).

If you are building something not going to have heavy load, you can
use GAE as production without much problem. But surely not business
application, otherwise your customer will shout at you and you really
can do nothing to help them.