Hi Mitnickcbc,

Thank you for your thorough review. Actually I'm going it to use as a kind
of social networking site. It is developed in Django and considering to port
the model to Google DataStore.

But I myself has faced some cpu issue problems, and suspect for others which
you prove me right.

Anyway, then meanwhile I'll have to wait until GAE is release in full
edition.

Thanks again for the reviews and suggestions, really appreciate it.

Regards,

Feris