> I get on the order of 100 bogus high CPU warnings per day in my error
> log. They tend to come in clusters of 4 or 5 within a few seconds, so
> it's clearly some issue on Google's end (these are simple datastore
> GETs by key, and they timeout after 10,000 megacycles or so). They've
> never been a threat to my quota, so I don't worry about them.

How do you handle the datastore get failures?  I'm concerned about
the .01% failure rate mentioned in another thread, because I'm
thinking this is behavior that's not just preview mode but something
that should be expected for datastore access.  If so, can we issue
temporary redirects back to the same URL in the case of failure for
idempotent actions?  Or are folks just assuming some very small
percentage of requests fail?  (I'm thinking of handling it on the
client side with AJAX or Flash, where the client either informs the
user or reissues a request.)