> As far as the UI concerns, what do you think about the "new account"
> button for the sign-in page onhttp://moderator.appspot.com/?We are
> experimenting there, and could make that the default for all
> applications.

It would be great if Google provided a customizable sign-in page like
moderator.appspot.com.  Right now, I have a two step process with
graphics trying to explain what to do on the standard Google login
page:
http://workshops.writertopia.com/

You could put the disclaimer "Google is not affiliated with the
contents of Writertopia or its owners. If you sign in..." over on the
right by the login boxes if we could tailor content on the left part
of the sign-in page.

I've piggybacked onto an existing feature request for better Google
Account login information:
http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=713
Star it if you'd like to see this feature.
-Bill