Hi Alex, I think we did indeed live in the same dorm. That explains
why your name was so familiar to me :-)

As far as the direct UI feedback, thanks! It's mostly over my head
since I am primarily a backend guy, but I'll make sure your comments
are referenced correctly.

As far as the NewAccount URL, it does not appear to support continue
URLs. Please file a bug in our Issue Tracker if you would like us to
consider this feature.