Andrew Badera wrote:
> I do see where that IS the case, and that's kind of crazy ... but
> obviously part of the MS push toward Vista/2008/7 ...

I believe it stems from that fact SDK requires IIS 7.0, which is
included in Windows Vista (and Server 2008) and isn't supported in
Windows XP.  It makes sense as the Windows Azure servers will
presumably be using IIS 7.0.   Though, I suppose there's no reason why
IIS 7.0 couldn't have supported XP.

                                    Ross Ridge