Hi,

Its excellent that this update looks like a lot of work has gone in to.

Can I just clarify what "Datastore fetch max results and max query offset
match production limits" means?  This may sounds stupid, is it that the SDK
will error when you query past 1000 records, or is it what another
appenginger reported the other day where he could query past 1000 records?

Thanks
Paul.