Hi Sachin,

If you could grab the Monitor out put when the hangs happen, that would
really help us troubleshoot why this could be happening:

Open /Applications/Utilities/Activity Monitor.app
Cmd-1 for "Activity Monitor" window
When Launcher hangs, select it in Activity Monitor, then click "Sample
Process".
And email us the results.

Thanks,
Marzia