"URLFetch calls made in the SDK now have a 5 second timeout, matching
production"

Is it possible to turn the timeout off in the SDK?

We have some scripts that run locally to do batch updates & fixes that
hit external API's, they take longer than 5 seconds which is why we
run them locally through the SDK.