On Nov 20, 2:17 pm, Marzia Niccolai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> Please fill out this form:http://appengine.google.com/waitlist/sms_issues
>
> -Marzia

Hello Marzia,

I just tried that form.  After I filled it out and then hit submit, I
got a response saying "there were errors".  Below that message was a
link with the anchor text "Comments" that went to this URL:

http://appengine.google.com/waitlist/sms_issues.do#comments

Clicking on the link does nothing.  I have no idea now if the form
with my message was actually submitted.  I tried this a few times and
always got that error.

Thanks,
Robert