On 11/21/08 1:51 PM, Faber Fedor wrote:
> Marzia,
>
> You're a Mac guy?  Do you have Appengine running on a Mac (Tiger)?  If
> so, how?  On mine I keep getting "Can't find module _md5".  The only
> advice I found was to reinstall GoogleAppEngineLauncher but that didn't
> help. :-(

I'm running it on Tiger just fine. What version of Python are you using?
--
-Brian

Brian Clapper, http://www.clapper.org/bmc/
I think time is crucial to anything. For example, if you lock an infinite
number of monkeys in a room with those typewriters, but you limit the
amount of time they have to write, the best you'll get out of them is the
pilot to The Dukes of Hazzard.
        --Doug Sykes