On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 3:24 PM, Brian Clapper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> On 11/21/08 3:11 PM, Faber Fedor wrote:
> >
> > On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 2:06 PM, Brian Clapper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> >     I'm running it on Tiger just fine. What version of Python are you
> using?
> > MacPorts Python 2.5
>
> See this thread:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine/browse_thread/thread/015bc242f0609ae6?fwc=1

You mean the thread I hijacked, posted my own data and then answered the
question? :-)

Anyway, I was thinking about the wrong problem.  When I try to access my
local GAE instance on my Macbook running Eclipse, the error I get is "no
module named os' which, of course is the very first line in my app.  Path
problem?  I've got /opt/local/lib/python2.5 in my PYTHONPATH dialogs. :-?

Same thing happens when I run my app from the command line.

--

Faber Fedor
http://cloudcomputingnj.com