In my app , i use one query to retrive 10 results.

e.g.

A = B.all().fetch(10)

cached it via memcache and served it.

now my question is , if any one of that 10 entity changed , How do I
know -- to not to serve memcache and query the database again.

---
anybody using jinja ?? -- I would like to know , how to implement
"slugify" like tag/filter ??

and does caching template via memcache helps speeding up things? --
making memcache loader is quite easy , but will it help ?
and how do one cache compiled bytecode in jinja in to memcache ?

or is there any app engine specific version of jinja is available ?
---
another question is , how can i make my entity die after particular
time  <-- it can be
done manually .. but is there any automatic/built in way ?

--
sorry for asking too many question. :D but i need help......