well , i digg the documentation , there is extremely easy way to add
custom filters in jinja... even wrote a recipe for it and memcache..

http://appengine-cookbook.appspot.com/recipe/better-performance-with-jinja2/?id=ahJhcHBlbmdpbmUtY29va2Jvb2tyqwELEgtSZWNpcGVJbmRleCJGYWhKaGNIQmxibWRwYm1VdFkyOXZhMkp2YjJ0eUhnc1NDRU5oZEdWbmIzSjVJaEJYWldKaGNIQWdSbkpoYldWM2IzSnJEQQwLEgZSZWNpcGUiSGFoSmhjSEJsYm1kcGJtVXRZMjl2YTJKdmIydHlIZ3NTQ0VOaGRHVm5iM0o1SWhCWFpXSmhjSEFnUm5KaGJXVjNiM0pyREExMAw

thanks for the reply.