On Dec 16, 10:33 pm, Thomas Johansson <prenc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> One question springs to mind, however: What about user friendly /
> readable / hackable urls? How would you go about implementing e.g. ?
> page=10 or ?offset=42 with the entity bookmarks, in a way that doesn't
> require a bunch of processing (e.g. fragile) to maintain?

put the bookmark in a cookie instead of a url parameter? or use POST
instead of GET? otherwise, there's probably no way around having a
really large query parameter for the bookmark in your URL. :/ i don't
do much web development, though, so definitely don't take my word as
gospel.

> ryan: We really *really* need some kind of pagination built-in though,

understood. we want it too! we have many more ideas and things we want
to do than resources to do them, but we're working as fast as we can.