On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 11:06 PM, Thomas Johansson <prenc...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Speaking of the billing, perhaps you can elaborate on the other quotas
> in place, like sending emails, urlfetch and so forth?

The best sources of info on the quotas right now are the Quotas section of
the Admin Console, and the new section in the documentation:
  http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/quotas.html

The docs have the definitions, and the Console has the precise amounts for
your application (the free levels) and how much your app has used in the
past 24 hours.  Please let me know if you have any further questions after
looking at these pages, so we can improve the docs.

-- Dan