Hi,

First, regarding Google Checkout - this will be the only method of payment
available when billing launches, however, we are still committed to
supporting our developers who live in the few countries where Google
Checkout is not available. For developers located in those countries, quotas
for particular applications may be raised.  Decisions will be made strictly
on a case-by-case basis and may take up to two weeks

The pricing upon launch of billing can be found here:
http://googleappengine.blogspot.com/2008/05/announcing-open-signups-expected.html

-Marzia