I have Team Edition account with my company's domain additional to the
account I'm using to post this question.
I want to access Calendar data using Team Edition account through
Calendar Data API.

I'm trying feedfetcher example.
However, when I tried to login through create_login_url page, it was
failed saying "Username and password do not match.".

Of course, I can login through the domain's login page:
www.google.com/a/<domain>.

Is it possible to login with Team Edition account through
create_login_url page?