Thank you.

I have to restrict my application to my domain, right?
I've found it requires administrative account for the domain to do
that.

Unfortunately, my e-mail domain is not exposed to outside of the
company.
So, I can't do the confirmation of domain ownership even if I'm an
administrator of the (interval) sub-domain.

Umm, why Google requires internet access to e-mail domain?
That might become a certain barrier for not small companies to adopt
Google Apps.
It's often the case sub-domain is not exposed to outside, isn't it?
--
himoji