Dave,

Excellent question. Thanks.

I have been putting my code on the google svn service. And in
principle I would like my code to be public for this project.

I have been reading in the docs about using the urlfetch.Fetch()
method to get movies from a static file and thought I might adapt that
method to getting the private key, if the file is secure there.

Another possiibility is using md5, but I cannot find any documentation
on decoding something that has been hashed with md5 and I worry that
there is a password required for that, too, so I would be in a circle.

I am not asking people to have accounts, so I cannot use that
information to validate humans.

I was looking for a "Am I human" or maybe it was "Are you human"
application that I thought I noticed somewhere at GAE, but cannot find
that. Can someone give me a link for that, instead?

On Jan 19, 7:12 pm, "David Symonds" <dsymo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What are youhidingit from? People can't download your source code
> from App Engine.
>
> Dave.

Brian in Atlanta