hi marzia

ok, can you confirm these new limits? previously, most people designed
their apps to run in the 100-300ms range (datastore access included).
when you started to go over 300ms, the warnings would start to show up
in the logs. suffice it to say, it was reasonable to assume when no
warnings showed up you were in the range that would scale very well on
GAE.

are you now saying that the new average request target should be below
100ms (datastore access included)? if so, this seems to me like a
significant reduction in GAE functionality/flexibility.

am I reading this wrong? (entirely possible)

thx
brian