The problem is:
why can I not choose [Cancel] because I do not want accept the "New
Terms of Service" and I can not switch the versions because I have not
the access to the Admin Console?

1) I can not switch the versions

2) because I can not see the admin console

3) because I can not accept the "Accept New Terms of Service" (I do
not want)
http://appengine.google.com/start/newtos

I think this is a bug!