Have a Bloog based Blog set up on appengine with changes to provide
Google custom search, as done by Nick Johnson. Mine (search) just does
not work, I've uploaded webmaster tools, And sitemap.xml, and now
atom.xml but looking at the webmaster console everything is crawled
but no terms are Indexed. I thought perhaps I read somewhere that
Google was not including anything in the appspot domain? Could that be
my problem?? Site is Http://tombrander.appspot.com, If I just register
a new domain and point the site /domain would that fix it?

I don't really need the domain but I'd like to have search going
before putting more effort into the site.