Thanks for the follow up. The site is there, true but no meaningful,
content is indexed, The CSE that I'm using is something coded into
Bloog and according to the author should work unmodified... But apart
from that, When I look at my stats on webmaster it shows the site
crawled but no data, (words or phrases).

On a separate note the atom.xml got criticized (warning) for having a
div tag in it...

I'm beginning to think that if I really want to blog on this
(forensics) topic I'd better go back to wordpress and continue here
just as a tech experiment.